|Clean Air Products is a designer and manufacturer of cleanroom systems and related equipment. We provide both pre-engineered standard products and customized product solutions to satisfy specific application requirements. Sales are worldwide, but primarily within the United States. Some of the industries in which we sell, include: semiconductor, pharmaceutical, medial device, aerospace, automotive, food and nanotechnology.
General Responsibilities and duties of the Technical Sales position
- Respond to domestic and international business-to-business (B2B) from phone and E-mail requests.
- Phone sales, from the Brooklyn Park manufacturing facility. No travelling.
- Sell direct to customers and work with manufacturer’s representatives, providing a high level of support by utilizing technical knowledge of our product offering, including how it is sized, configure and used in applications.
- Read and gather information from customer supplied specifications.
- Determine and understand customer needs and then assist in product selection and configuration.
- Create a design and configure the product to meet the customer needs.
- Use price sheets and pricing formulas to generate system cost.
- Generate a quotation and with proposal specifications.
- Follow up with customer.
- Lead generation by prospecting past orders, quotes and inquiries.
- Gathering marketing information and keep informed on new technology in the industry.
- Document of sales contact information as required.
- Work with in house engineering team on technical issues.
- Learn and become proficient with company’s business system and other tools used by the sales department.
- Create and maintain positive business relationships with customersbe the customers’ point of contact.
- Be product knowledgeable.
- Proven track record of 3 to 5 years of Inside Sales of a Technical Product
- Goal and results driven
- A demonstrated ability to build new business and maintain positive customer relationships.
- Knowledgeable in sales and have has sales training.
- Ability to efficiently and effectively communicate with oral and written communications phone and E mail
- Enjoy problem solving
- Enjoy a variety of work
- Good verbal and written English communication skills ( second language a plus)
- Proficient in basic mathematics
- Knowledgeable in the basic Microsoft office software
- Proficient computer keyboarding
- Ability to multi task efficiently
- Ability to work independently
- Good organizational skills
- Ability to work with and around others in an office environment, good team player
- Able to learn the product line through training, reading sales /technical manual and hands on inspection and operation of or products.
- Living close to our Brooklyn Park facility is a plus.
- 4 year degree or 2 year technical degree (Engineering degree plus)
Clean Air Products offers a comprehensive salary and benefits package, including health insurance, vacation, a 401(k) plan, 125 Plan, year end bonus / profit sharing, dental, eye glass, life insurance, long term disability, short term disability and opportunities for professional growth.
For immediate consideration, please email or send resume to:
Clean Air Products
8605 Wyoming Ave N
Minneapolis, MN 55445