Clean Air Products’ standard softwall cleanrooms provide a number of benefits and advantages that make them an effective solution for any clean-critical application.
- High functionality
- Low cost
- Durable yet lightweight
- Modular designs for easy assembly and disassembly
- Easy to reconfigure or expand
- Portable and easy to relocate
- Two mounting options (freestanding or ceiling-hung)
- Ideal for smaller spaces
Softwall Cleanroom Sizes & Classifications
Clean Air Products can provide softwall modular clean rooms in standard sizes from nominal 4’ x 4’ to nominal 24’ x 24’. Custom softwall cleanrooms with larger or nonstandard dimensions can be designed and manufactured to meet your unique requirements. Our modular design makes it easy to expand or reduce the size of your clean room without having to completely disassemble it.
To meet your clean-critical requirements, we can provide softwall clean rooms in any classification between Class 10 (ISO 4) and Class 100,000 (ISO 8).
Standard Softwall Clean Room Features
- 99.99% test on 0.3 micron HEPA filters
- Aluminum frame HEPA filters
- LED lights
- Clear vinyl curtains
- 120V filters and lights
- High-strength tubular steel frame with white baked-enamel finish
Softwall Clean Room Options
- ULPA filters (Class 10)
- 99.999% test on 0.12 micron HEPA filters
- Strip doors for high traffic areas
- Poly bead test filters
- Yellow-tinted or opaque curtains
- Special room heights
- Yellow lights
- Flow through lights
- Casters for even easier relocation
- Ionization systems
- Prefabricated wiring kits
- Acrylic or polycarbonate walls
- Gowning rooms and pass-throughs
- Conductive curtains
- Stainless steel frame construction
- Building suspension brackets
Cleanrooms Designed for Easy Installation
All of Clean Air Products’ modular softwall cleanrooms are designed for fast and easy installation. All cleanroom components are lightweight and prefabricated. Parts simply bolt, snap, or set into position—no onsite drilling of fitting is required. Most of our softwall clean rooms can be fully assembled in just a matter of hours; step-by-step assembly instructions are included with every cleanroom unit.
Contact Us for Softwall Clean Rooms & More
Clean Air Products is the industry leader in standard and custom softwall cleanrooms, as well as hardwall cleanrooms, air showers, and other related systems. Request a quote or contact us for a modular softwall clean room for your application.