Clean Room Pass Through Windows
These specialized entry systemseduce the need for people to enter your cleanroom, and, thanks to lower traffic within the cleanroom, contamination is significantly reduced. standard and custom pass-thrus and other cleanroom equipment to meet your needs. Our pass-thru cabinets feature stainless steel construction—not the particle board that other manufacturers use.
For a side-by-side look at our most popular wall-mounted pass-through cabinets, view our handy comparison chart. For more information on Clean Air Products' pass-through cabinets, view the white paper "How to Select a Pass-Thru."
- Basic stainless steel pass-through chambers for most manufacturing and laboratory process applications
- Fully welded body design for aseptic manufacturing, compound pharmacies and chemo drug pharmacies
- Bio-design wall mounted pass-thrus for terminal sterilization processing, nanotechnology and production facilities with strict isolation procedures
- How the pass-through chamber will be mounted to the cleanroom
- Size of wall spaces and any obstructions that will affect door swings
- Type of material that will be transferred through the cabinet
- Method of material transfer (by hand, conveyor belt, etc.)
- How the pass-thru will be used by personnel
- Any specialized requirements including HEPA filters, fire-rated doors, or pneumatic sliding doors
Our stainless steel pass-thru chambers are constructed with a welded stainless steel shell and unique double-wall construction that encloses and protects the mechanical interlock. This double wall also creates a lipless, flush floor for easy material transfer and cleaning. These wall-mounted pass-thru cabinets are extremely strong and durable, are easy to clean, and provide superior aesthetics for your cleanroom or pharmacy. Except for the viewing windows, these pass-thru chambers are made entirely of metal.
All of our cleanroom pass-through cabinets feature doors with heavy-duty stainless steel frames, stainless steel continuous hinges, tempered safety glass windows, silicone bulb gaskets, and stainless steel over-center compression latches. Stainless steel door frames add strength and prevent long-term warpage and cracking, a common problem with all-plastic doors.
Our wall mounted pass-thru cabinets are available with mechanical interlocks to prevent both doors from being opened at the same time. This helps prevent cleanroom depressurization and contaminant infiltration.
Standard Pass-Through Box Features
- Solid stainless steel construction
- Stainless steel door frames
- Stainless steel continuous hinges
- Tempered safety glass viewing windows
- Silicone bulb gaskets
- Stainless steel over-center compression latches
- Mechanical door interlocks
- Perimeter frame
Cleanroom Pass-Thru Additional Options
- Wall or floor mounted
- Special or custom sizes
- Fixed or adjustable shelves
- Viewing windows with acrylic, acrylic amber, polycarbonate, PVC, or conductive polycarbonate material
- Solid stainless steel doors with no windows
- UV lighting
- HEPA filters
- Air shower part cleaning
Available Pass-Through Chamber Configurations
- 90° pass-through
- Fire-rated pass-through
- Integrated sloped pass-through
- Vertical sliding door pass-through
- Double door pass-through
Contact Us for Clean Room Pass-Through Door & Cleanroom Equipment
Clean Air Products designs and manufactures a full line of standard and custom pass-thru windows, as well as softwall and hardwall cleanrooms, air showers, and other cleanroom equipment. Request a quote or contact us for cleanroom pass-thru cabinets for your unique application.