These specialized entry systemseduce the need for people to enter your cleanroom, and, thanks to lower traffic within the cleanroom, contamination is significantly reduced.
Clean Air Products’ Pass-Through ChambersClean Air Products offers standard and custom pass-thru chambers and other cleanroom equipment to meet your needs. Our pass-thru cabinets feature stainless steel construction—not the particle board that other manufacturers use.
For a side-by-side look at our most popular wall-mounted pass-through cabinets, view our handy comparison chart. For more information on Clean Air Products' pass-through cabinets, download the white paper "How to Select a Pass-Thru."
How to Choose the Right Wall Mounted Pass-Thru for Your ApplicationPass-through chambers and other cleanroom equipment help prevent contamination and enable manufacturers to comply with industry quality standards. Wall mounted pass-thrus are used by medical and pharmaceutical industries as well as food processing, air and spacecraft, and computers and consumer electronics. Pass-thrus all have similar design standards and features and are manufactured in three levels, including:
- Basic stainless steel pass-through chambers for most manufacturing and laboratory process applications
- Fully welded body design for aseptic manufacturing, compound pharmacies and chemo drug pharmacies
- Bio-design wall mounted pass-thrus for terminal sterilization processing, nanotechnology and production facilities with strict isolation procedures
- How the pass-through chamber will be mounted to the cleanroom
- Size of wall spaces and any obstructions that will affect door swings
- Type of material that will be transferred through the cabinet
- Method of material transfer (by hand, conveyor belt, etc.)
- How the pass-thru will be used by personnel
- Any specialized requirements including HEPA filters, fire-rated doors, or pneumatic sliding doors
Our stainless steel pass-thru chambers are constructed with a welded stainless steel shell and unique double-wall construction that encloses and protects the mechanical interlock. This double wall also creates a lipless, flush floor for easy material transfer and cleaning. These wall-mounted pass-thru cabinets are extremely strong and durable, are easy to clean, and provide superior aesthetics for your cleanroom or pharmacy. Except for the viewing windows, these pass-thru chambers are made entirely of metal.
All of our cleanroom pass-through cabinets feature doors with heavy-duty stainless steel frames, stainless steel continuous hinges, tempered safety glass windows, silicone bulb gaskets, and stainless steel over-center compression latches. Stainless steel door frames add strength and prevent long-term warpage and cracking, a common problem with all-plastic doors.
Our wall mounted pass-thru cabinets are available with mechanical interlocks to prevent both doors from being opened at the same time. This helps prevent cleanroom depressurization and contaminant infiltration.
Standard Pass-Thru Chamber Features
- Solid stainless steel construction
- Stainless steel door frames
- Stainless steel continuous hinges
- Tempered safety glass viewing windows
- Silicone bulb gaskets
- Stainless steel over-center compression latches
- Mechanical door interlocks
- Perimeter frame
Pass-Thru Additional Options
- Wall or floor mounted
- Special or custom sizes
- Fixed or adjustable shelves
- Viewing windows with acrylic, acrylic amber, polycarbonate, PVC, or conductive polycarbonate material
- Solid stainless steel doors with no windows
- UV lighting
- HEPA filters
- Air shower part cleaning
Available Pass-Through Chamber Configurations
- 90° pass-through
- Fire-rated pass-through
- Integrated sloped pass-through
- Vertical sliding door pass-through
- Double door pass-through
Contact Us for Cleanroom Pass-Thru Cabinets & Cleanroom Equipment
Clean Air Products designs and manufactures a full line of standard and custom pass-thru windows, as well as softwall and hardwall cleanrooms, air showers, and other cleanroom equipment. Request a quote or contact us for cleanroom pass-thru cabinets for your unique application.