Useful information for engineers and architects:
- Cleanroom Airlock and Shower Technology – An overview of the technology and classifications
- OSHA Lead Requirements for Hygiene Facilities in Battery Manufacturing: Clothes Cleaning Air Shower used for Lead Dust Removal
- Article about NASA’s Jet Propulsion Laboratory Spacecraft Assembly Facility Cleanroom and Air Shower
- Japanese condo installs an Air Shower for allergy sufferers
- ALN magazine: How do Air Showers fit into a Contamination Reduction Plan?
- Using Air Showers as part of a preventative program to reduce Beryllium Sensitization
- World Health Organization – Good Manufacturing Practices for Pharmaceutical Products Containing Hazardous Substances
- Texas Department of Health – Clarification of the Term “Airlock” for Asbestos Control.
- “Cleanrooms in Pharmaceutical Production” by Mikhail Kitain – This thesis talks about the role of transfer/airlock hatches in a pharmaceutical cleanroom environment.
- “World Health Organization: Guideline to the Inspection of Hormone Product Manufacturing Facilities” – This document talks about the role of pass-through hatches in the design and inspection of facilities that handle hormone products.
- “World at work: Hospital pharmacy clean-rooms” – This article discusses the issues surrounding hospital pharmacy cleanrooms and mentions the use of transfer hatches in their design.