Useful information for engineers and architects:
- The Effectiveness of Air Showers in the Contamination Control Process
- OSHA Lead Requirements for Hygiene Facilities in Battery Manufacturing: Clothes Cleaning Air Shower used for Lead Dust Removal
- Article about NASA’s Jet Propulsion Laboratory Spacecraft Assembly Facility Cleanroom and Air Shower
- Japanese condo installs an Air Shower for allergy sufferers
- Evaluating the Efficiency of Air Shower in Removing Lead from Army Combat Uniform Swatches Loaded with Gunshot Residue
- World Health Organization – Good Manufacturing Practices for Pharmaceutical Products Containing Hazardous Substances
- Cleanroom PassThroughs - What they are and how do they work
- “Cleanrooms in Pharmaceutical Production” by Mikhail Kitain – This thesis talks about the role of transfer/airlock hatches in a pharmaceutical cleanroom environment.
- Pass-Through Options for Sterile Compounding Facilities
- “World at work: Hospital pharmacy clean-rooms” – This article discusses the issues surrounding hospital pharmacy cleanrooms and mentions the use of transfer hatches in their design.
- USP 797 Pharmaceutical Compounding - Sterile Preparations
- USP 800 Hazardous Drugs - Handling in Healthcare Settings
- ASHRM Physical Environment Provisions of USP 800