ADA (Americans with Disabilities Act) compliance provides guidelines and standards that increase accessibility for individuals with disabilities. Clean Air Products manufactures CAP701KD-ST-7372 ADA-compliant cleanroom air showers that are larger than standard models and feature several modifications for individuals in wheelchairs and other assistance equipment. CAP701 ADA-compliant air showers can be custom designed and ordered in various configurations, including right-hand or left-hand turn designs, optional automatic doors, and more. Refer to local code officials for your specific application requirements. You can also contact us to learn more about our ADA-compliant air showers.
Narrow Your Results By:
Requirements for ADA-Compliant Straight-Through Cleanroom Air ShowersFor cleanroom air showers to comply with ADA standards, the air shower design and installation must meet the requirements specified in the ADA guidelines for accessibility. ADA compliance involves ensuring the air shower is accessible to individuals with disabilities, including those who use wheelchairs, walkers, or other mobility devices. ADA-compliant air showers include wider doorways, easily-accessible controls, and ramp access. In addition to complying with ADA guidelines, air showers must also meet standard cleanroom specifications like ISO 14644, which defines the requirements for the design, construction, and operation of cleanrooms.
Considerations for Standard-Profile ADA-Compliant Cleanroom Air ShowersADA requirements include a range of specifications and parameters. Areas to consider when building an ADA-compliant cleanroom air shower include:
- Clear floor space: The air shower must have enough clear floor space to allow a person using a wheelchair or other mobility device to enter and exit the shower safely and easily.
- Doorway width: The doorway of the air shower must be wide enough to accommodate a wheelchair or mobility device.
- Controls and buttons: The controls and buttons for the air shower must be located at a height and position that can be easily reached and operated by a person using a wheelchair or mobility device.
- Lighting: The air shower must be adequately lit to ensure that people with visual impairments can navigate the space safely.
ADA-Compliant Cleanroom Air Showers from Clean Air ProductsClean Air Products manufactures cleanroom air showers that meet ADA compliance requirements. Our industry-leading cleanroom products can be custom-built for any space, with modular options for doors, controls, accessibility, and other components.
Features & Advantages of Cleanroom Air Showers from Clean Air ProductsAir showers manufactured by Clean Air Products are crafted from the finest industrial sanitation materials. Our cleanroom air showers feature a durable, cleanroom-approved, painted cold rolled steel shell and an epoxy or urethane sealant. Hydraulic door closers and anodized aluminum fixed bottom door sweeps ensure a tight seal when the doors are closed. Our cleanrooms also feature adjustable anodized aluminum nozzles, allowing for optimized airflow during the cleaning process. With a color HMI touchscreen and intuitive controls, our cleanroom air showers provide the best decontamination experience for industrial use. Additional features of our premium cleanroom air showers include:
- LED recessed light fixtures with wall switch
- Removable high-pressure interior nozzle wall panels
- 5HP (3.7kW), 3600RPM sealed ball bearing continuous duty motor (motor meets or exceeds U.S. EPAct & NRCan Canadian efficiency standards)
- Superior efficiency direct drive aluminum airfoil wheel
- 7800 FPM (39.62 m/s) average nozzle velocity
- 1900 CFM (0.9 m3/s) average
- 24x24x11.5, 99.99% HEPA filter
- Magnehelic pressure gauge
- Wall return air grills with 10x20x1 MERV 8 prefilters
- (1) 2-1/2 inch diameter sprinkler sleeve
- Programmable microprocessor PLC with 0-99 second adjustable run time & 0-10 second adjustable wait time
ADA-Compliant Cleanroom Air Showers for All IndustriesLocated in Minneapolis, Minnesota, Clean Air Products supplies customers nationwide with premium custom cleanrooms and cleanroom supplies. We support customers in a wide range of industries, including life sciences, electronics & optics, pharmaceuticals, manufacturing, and more. At Clean Air Products, we have the resources and engineering capabilities to customize high-performance ADA-certified cleanrooms for all industrial requirements.
Contact Us for Custom Straight-Through ADA-Compliant Air ShowersContact Clean Air Products online, or call (888)985-7307 to learn how we can provide you with ADA-compliant cleanroom air showers. You can also request a quote online for additional pricing information. For all your custom cleanroom needs, choose Clean Air Products.
- Durable and Cleanroom-Approved Painted Cold Rolled Steel Shell
- Epoxy or Urethane Sealant
- Color HMI Touch Screen
- (2) Anodized Aluminum framed Safety Glass Doors with Hydraulic Door Closers
- Anodized Aluminum Fixed Bottom Door Sweeps
- (2) LED Recessed Light Fixture with Wall Switch
- (32) Adjustable Anodized Aluminum Nozzles
- (2) Adjustable Anodized Aluminum Ceiling Nozzles
- (2) Removable High Pressure Interior Nozzle Wall Panels
- (1) 5HP (3.7kW), 3600RPM Sealed Ball Bearing Continuous Duty Motor (Motor meets or exceeds U.S. EPAct and NRCan Canadian efficiency standards)
- (1) Superior Efficiency Direct Drive Aluminum Airfoil Wheel
- 7800 FPM (39.62 m/s) Average Nozzle Velocity
- 1900 CFM (0.9 m3/s) Average
- (1) 24x24x11.5, 99.99% HEPA Filter
- (1) Magnehelic Pressure Gage
- (4) Wall Return Air Grills with 10x20x1 MERV 8 Prefilters
- (1) 2-1/2 Inch Diameter Sprinkler Sleeve
- Programmable Microprocessor PLC with 0-99 second adjustable run time and 0-10 second adjustable wait ti
Narrow Your Results By: